A wetroom is a bathroom where the shower is in the same room as the toilet and sink. This is a popular choice for small bathrooms, as it saves space. There are a few things to consider when designing a wet room style bathroom. The most important is water drainage. You will need a floor that can easily be sloped towards a drain. You will also need a shower that can be easily cleaned. If you are remodeling an existing bathroom, you may be able to convert it into a wetroom by installing a new floor and shower. When building a new bathroom, it is best to design it as a wetroom from the start. This will ensure that the drainage and plumbing are in the right place. A wetroom can be a great choice for a small bathroom, as it makes the most of the available space. It is also a very practical choice, as it is easy to clean. A wetroom is a great way to update your bathroom without doing a full renovation. It is a relatively simple way to add a touch of luxury and make your bathroom more functional.
This wetroom design consisted of the bathtub and the shower together and it is the most modern and efficient way to go today for homeowners. Some of the highlights of this wetroom are the thoughts behind the project and the way it is designed, with such specifics:
- It is curbless, modern, and cleaner.
- Our clients wanted a sauna experience without spending much on it, and we gave them the feel of a sauna with installation of steam showers and a bench without breaking the bank and spending merely 5K for it.
- The wood used for the vanity is renewed, it is second hand and reclaimed for new usage.
- We have installed under the floor heating system and deviated from the HVAC for better efficiency.
- We also created two drains to take the load off the water pressure.
Wetroom bathrooms are becoming increasingly popular, as they are a great way to add space and luxury to your home. If you’re considering renovating your bathroom, a wetroom could be the perfect option – and it’s not as expensive as you might think. Here are some tips to help you get started:
1. Choose the right contractor
It’s important to choose a remodeling contractor who has experience with wetrooms, as they’ll be able to advise you on the best way to achieve your desired result.
2. Think about your layout
When designing a wetroom, think about the layout and how you’ll use the space. For example, will you need a shower seat or a grab bar?
3. Consider your budget
A wet room bathroom doesn’t have to be expensive – there are a range of affordable options available. However, it’s important to factor in all the associated costs, such as plumbing and tiling.
4. Choose the right materials
There are a range of materials to choose from when renovating a wetroom, so it’s important to choose the right ones for your needs. For example, ceramic tiles are a popular choice as they’re durable and easy to clean.
5. Get creative
A wetroom can be a great opportunity to get creative with your bathroom design. Think about how you can make the most of the space and how you can incorporate your personal style.
Lastly, keep in mind a few things to consider before your contractors starts building a wetroom:
- You will need to make sure that your bathroom is large enough to accommodate a wetroom.
- You will need to install a waterproof floor and ceiling.
- You will need to install a drainage system.
Once you have installed the necessary components, you can start to design your wetroom. There are a number of different ways to do this. You can choose to have a completely open wetroom, or you can add a shower screen to create a more private space. You can also choose between a tiled or a vinyl floor, depending on your preferences.